American Laser Center is dishonest, unethical, has horrible customer service, unprofessional....don't EVER go there!

They will give you the run around. Wouldn't honor contract. Never got what I paid for and never got a refund. Went to four appointments (doctor wasn't in, told me to come back later, etc....

never could get what I paid for) Kept telling me the refund was being processed... Never was! Told 4-6 weeks. If you want to join our media smear campaign email me at dog.love11@hotmail.com.

We want to spread the word so others don't get scammed.

Possible class action lawsuit.

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more American Laser Skincare - Scam and ripped off American Laser Skincare "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more