A guy that I was dating took me to the American laser skincare just to see .The rep kept on coming to me and offering different treatment while I was waiting and she kept on telling me that she will give me the best treatment possible.

I kept on telling her that I wasn't interested but she kept on bugging me. Since I was originally from France, I didn't really understand English at that time and she tricked me in running my credit to see if I could afford it. Next thing you know she signed me up for a contract and tells me that it will be a great experience for me. She told that I could sign up with care credit for $2000 for the treatment and if I didn't like the treatment, I could cancel the whole treatment and get my money back.

I got one session and hated it. It burned my body. I wanted my money back and they told me that it was too late. As a foreigner, I didn't know how to fight it.

I have been trying to fight with them for years by calling the Woodland Hills office but no one ever answered me back. Once I was so furious that I drove to Woodland hills to talk to them but the place shut down.

Those people have stolen my money and my credit has suffered a lot from it because I refused to pay for something I didn't get treatment for that hurt my body.If anyone can help, I will really appreciate it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. American Laser Skincare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Laser Skincare.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

jeneleski

Please contact Rip off reporter Danny Leighton as I did business w/American Laser Skincare also am facing collection agency ruining my credit.

Please contact right away because he is investigating and doing a story. His deadline is soon!

Cell# (310) 877-3392

Email:

dannyleighton50@gmail.com

Reporter Danny Leighton Fox 11 news doing investigation American Laser Skincare.

Please email him your story:

dannyleighton50@gmail.com

or

phone him

(310) 877-3392 I am customer who is facing collection agency charges because Comenity Capitol Bank financed knowing American Laser Skincare going bankruptcy yet kept selling packages.