Alto, Michigan

I paid for services and my treatment for one package only half finished and the other package only one of my six treatments was completed. I should get my money back and I am still paying Commenity every month!!! not happy…. I had been with American Laser for two years. The treatments were facial hair removal than a facial uplift and the last thing I purchase was removal of hair on my cheeks which I only had one treatment . American Laser also owe me another treatment for a facial uplift. I will gladly join any class action lawsuit that is pursued against them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american laser skincare laser hair removal. American Laser Skincare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american laser skincare laser hair removal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Laser Skincare.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Hair Club - THE BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE Hair Club "The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more American Laser Skincare - Scam and ripped off American Laser Skincare "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more