Alto, Michigan

I paid for services and my treatment for one package only half finished and the other package only one of my six treatments was completed. I should get my money back and I am still paying Commenity every month!!! not happy…. I had been with American Laser for two years. The treatments were facial hair removal than a facial uplift and the last thing I purchase was removal of hair on my cheeks which I only had one treatment . American Laser also owe me another treatment for a facial uplift. I will gladly join any class action lawsuit that is pursued against them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of american laser skincare laser hair removal. American Laser Skincare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american laser skincare laser hair removal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Laser Skincare.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments