Although it's unfortunate for those who seem upset about their purchase, I can tell you the reason ALC has a guarantee.Most laser centers sell packages of 6 and do not guarantee a thing, which leaves you buying more when the hair does grow back.

Here's the truth it almost always will take more than 6 treatments for 100% hair removal. Research from board certified physicians has been done in extent so they know the best measures to take in order to have effective hair removal. Does it work on 100% of the population. Does anything?

No! Although the company used to not refund money in the future they will refund you for the treatments you have not already had. Think of it, if you had cosmetic surgery and your nose did not turn out perfect you can bet the dr. could not refund your money.

Because of a number of things. That being said I'm sorry some may feel that this company is out to get the consumer, but I have seen hundreds of success stories and would hope that a few bad experiences wouldn't turn you away.

Thanks!

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

#192214

I have had many treatments at American Laser Center and have seen ABSOLUTELY NO RESULTS!!!

Keep in mind that I have VERY DARK hair. I have went to two other laser hair removal centers and have seen AMAZING RESULTS...nearly 95% of active hair follicles killed in just ONE TREATMENT!!!!

DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME AND MONEY AT AMERICAN LASER CENTER!!!!

NO, THIS PERSON IS LYING. I'VE BEEN GOING HERE FOR 4 YRS.

MICRO DERM DOESN'T WORK

VELASMOOTH DOESN'T WORK.

LASER HAIR REMOVAL DOESN'T WORK.

THEY DON'T REFUND.

THEY DON'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING

THEY JUST ROB YOU.

THIEFS!!

I was robbed of $10,000 by American Lasers.

NOTHING WORKS.

THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS DEFINITELY WORKS FOR AMERICAN LASERS!!!!!! TRYING TO GAIN A GOOD REPUTATION!!!! DON'T GO!!! THEY'RE LIARS!! THEY EVEN GO ON THESE WEBSITES TO POST GOOD REVIEWS ABOUT THEMSELVES!!!

LIIIIES. IT'S ALL LIIIIESSS

THIS PERSON IS LYING! THEY CHARGE YOU AND PERSUADE YOU INTO BUYING TREATMENTS THAT WON'T WORK, AND THEY DON'T REFUND THE TREATMENTS YOU HAVEN'T YET USED

BECAUSE I TRIED TO. THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME *** BACK.

THEY BURNED ME WITH THE LASERS, LEFT SCARS ON MY BODY, AND THE WORKER EVEN TOLD ME THAT WITH MY AMAZING 3.9 GPA, EXCELLENT RESUME AND AMAZING ESSAY THAT I WILL NOT GET INTO THE IVY LEAGUE. SHE ASSURED I WOULDN'T

SHE WAS ALSO RACIST

THIS PLACE IS THE WORST PLACE TO GO FOR ANY SERVICE.

PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND DON'T GO HERE! PLEASE DON'T! BOYCOTT AMERICAN LASERS

THEY ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!

I have had excelllent results and I am truly happy with the skin tightening procedure. I didn't tell any of my family members that I was having it done and they noticed something different about me right away. Most satisfied people don't take the time to write about it, only the unsatisfied take pleasure in complaining about it.

It absolutely works! I have had my full legs, bikini, and underarms treated, and after 10 treatments the hair is virtually gone. I go to the clinic in Edina, MN, and the people there couldn't be more friendly or more professional.

Hayti, South Dakota, United States #59388

Where are these poeple with the so-called success stories?

Ha....another company plant invades the boards.

Maria Enzersdorf, Niederosterreich, Austria #23146

Please tell me, where have you seen these success stories????? I have searched and searched for success stories and can't find anything. The only positive comments or stories that I have read are from people who are just beginning the treatment and have yet to realize it doesn't work.