When the procedure didn't work they initially told me that I would get a refund and then didn't return my phone calls. They are thieves and liars.

One day they shut their doors and moved out of town. I found that they had relocated to Pawtucket, RI. My daughter and I drove up there and they wouldn't talk to us. They threatened to call the police if we didn't leave.

The laser sections did not work. They made promises that they didn't keep. When it was brought to their attention they were so difficult. I've never dealt with such an unprofessional group of people.

I have emails with they stated that I was getting a full refund but they just continued to leave lead me on. I paid them $4,000 and have nothing to show for it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of what their services did to me and need refund or services promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they are thieves and liars." of american laser skincare laser hair removal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. American Laser Skincare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american laser skincare laser hair removal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Laser Skincare.

Comments