Update added by user Mar 04, 2015
I finally received word back regarding my dispute and wanted to update everyone.
I had 2/5 unused Microderms, 6/10 unused Silk Peels, 6 unused laser treatments, and 3 VIP referrals (valued at $250/ea = $750).
Of all the unused services above, they only deducted $1025 and extended my "promotional no interest" from 19OCT2015 to 08DEC2015. We all know that what we paid for is MUCH MORE and it's unfair for us to continue paying for services that weren't rendered. Though something is better than nothing...I still feel cheated and unhappy with the result of my dispute.
I read online that Class Action Lawsuits take years to resolve & we won't get much of your money back even if the lawsuit comes to an end.
Regardless....if there's going to be a Class Action Lawsuit I would VERY MUCH like to be a part of that.
Update added by user Dec 03, 2014
I just contacted Comenity Bank at (866) 610-5312 and spoke to Sarah.She advised for us to send a letter of dispute with the following information:
Full name on Account
2. Account #
3. What was purchased
4. What was received
Send Letter of Dispute (I recommend via Certified Mail as documentation) to: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 182620 Columbus, OH 43218 While we are disputing our accounts, we DO NOT have to make payments.
They are going to try to either send us elsewhere to finish up our promised treatments or credit back what was not completed to figure out the balance of all services we've paid for. Per Sarah, this process could take up to 60 days.
Good luck everyone!I'll keep you all updated on the status my dispute.
Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014
Came in for a scheduled appointment today & saw that they had a sign stating they're closed indefinitely. No phone calls, no letters, no emails to let their clients know what the *** is going on.
My friends & I have paid them thousands for our laser & skincare treatments the past year and our treatments still aren't complete.
What are we supposed to do now? Keep paying for our remaining balance for services that weren't completely rendered?!
I'm going to call the state attorney general & commenity bank tomorrow. It's not fair for all of our credit to be screwed cuz American Laser Skincare screwed up.
If there happens to be a class action lawsuit, my friends & I be more than happy to be a part of that.
I could be contacted at email@example.com
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nurses were nice
What I disliked
- Stole money
- Need refund or services promised
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Company Liquidation
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."