American Laser Skincare - Screwed in every way possible.

189 of 436 American Laser Skincare reviews

Update added by user Mar 04, 2015

I finally received word back regarding my dispute and wanted to update everyone.

I had 2/5 unused Microderms, 6/10 unused Silk Peels, 6 unused laser treatments, and 3 VIP referrals (valued at $250/ea = $750).

Of all the unused services above, they only deducted $1025 and extended my "promotional no interest" from 19OCT2015 to 08DEC2015. We all know that what we paid for is MUCH MORE and it's unfair for us to continue paying for services that weren't rendered. Though something is better than nothing...I still feel cheated and unhappy with the result of my dispute.

I read online that Class Action Lawsuits take years to resolve & we won't get much of your money back even if the lawsuit comes to an end.

Regardless....if there's going to be a Class Action Lawsuit I would VERY MUCH like to be a part of that.

Update added by user Dec 03, 2014

I just contacted Comenity Bank at (866) 610-5312 and spoke to Sarah.She advised for us to send a letter of dispute with the following information:

Full name on Account

2. Account #

3. What was purchased

4. What was received

Good luck everyone!I'll keep you all updated on the status my dispute.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014

Came in for a scheduled appointment today & saw that they had a sign stating they're closed indefinitely. No phone calls, no letters, no emails to let their clients know what the *** is going on.

My friends & I have paid them thousands for our laser & skincare treatments the past year and our treatments still aren't complete.

What are we supposed to do now? Keep paying for our remaining balance for services that weren't completely rendered?!

I'm going to call the state attorney general & commenity bank tomorrow. It's not fair for all of our credit to be screwed cuz American Laser Skincare screwed up.

If there happens to be a class action lawsuit, my friends & I be more than happy to be a part of that.

I could be contacted at helenetle@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Staff
    • Nurses were nice
  • What I disliked
    • Stole money
    • Need refund or services promised

Reason of review:
Company Liquidation
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #564900 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Laser Skincare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
189 of 436 American Laser Skincare reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
helenele

Dec 03, 2014 #910277 La Jolla, California, United States

I just contacted Comenity Bank at (866) 610-5312 and spoke to Sarah. She advised for us to send a letter of dispute with the following information:
1. Full name on Account
2. Account #
3. What was purchased
4. What was received
Send Letter of Dispute (I recommend via Certified Mail as documentation) to: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 182620 Columbus, OH 43218 While we are disputing our accounts, we DO NOT have to make payments. They are going to try to either send us elsewhere to finish up our promised treatments or credit back what was not completed to figure out the balance of all services we've paid for. Per Sarah, this process could take up to 60 days. Good luck everyone! I'll keep you all updated on the status my dispute.

0 0 Reply
Jessy

Dec 03, 2014 #910219 Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States

I'm in the same boat that you are. I had an appointment on Friday and needed to reschedule. I tried calling the phone number and it just rang and rang. I finally went to their website and saw the message with the number to call. Nobody even answers, it's just a voicemail. What are we supposed to do? They need to give us our money back.
I can be reached at LuciDonjcd@gmail.com

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.