American Laser Skincare - Screwed in every way possible.
Update added by user Mar 04, 2015
I finally received word back regarding my dispute and wanted to update everyone.
I had 2/5 unused Microderms, 6/10 unused Silk Peels, 6 unused laser treatments, and 3 VIP referrals (valued at $250/ea = $750).
Of all the unused services above, they only deducted $1025 and extended my "promotional no interest" from 19OCT2015 to 08DEC2015. We all know that what we paid for is MUCH MORE and it's unfair for us to continue paying for services that weren't rendered. Though something is better than nothing...I still feel cheated and unhappy with the result of my dispute.
I read online that Class Action Lawsuits take years to resolve & we won't get much of your money back even if the lawsuit comes to an end.
Regardless....if there's going to be a Class Action Lawsuit I would VERY MUCH like to be a part of that.
Update added by user Dec 03, 2014
I just contacted Comenity Bank at (866) 610-5312 and spoke to Sarah.She advised for us to send a letter of dispute with the following information:
Full name on Account
2. Account #
3. What was purchased
4. What was received
Send Letter of Dispute (I recommend via Certified Mail as documentation) to: Comenity Capital Bank PO Box 182620 Columbus, OH 43218 While we are disputing our accounts, we DO NOT have to make payments.
They are going to try to either send us elsewhere to finish up our promised treatments or credit back what was not completed to figure out the balance of all services we've paid for. Per Sarah, this process could take up to 60 days.
Good luck everyone!I'll keep you all updated on the status my dispute.
Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2014
Came in for a scheduled appointment today & saw that they had a sign stating they're closed indefinitely. No phone calls, no letters, no emails to let their clients know what the *** is going on.
My friends & I have paid them thousands for our laser & skincare treatments the past year and our treatments still aren't complete.
What are we supposed to do now? Keep paying for our remaining balance for services that weren't completely rendered?!
I'm going to call the state attorney general & commenity bank tomorrow. It's not fair for all of our credit to be screwed cuz American Laser Skincare screwed up.
If there happens to be a class action lawsuit, my friends & I be more than happy to be a part of that.
I could be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nurses were nice
What I disliked
- Stole money
- Need refund or services promised
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Company Liquidation
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..."
- "Came to get my eyebrows waxed. Dark haired lady (red face) put wax on one eye, wax on other eye then strip pressed then strip pressed. She was talking..."
- "Complaint date Aug 14,2011. I went to this buisness to get my eyebrows done in which I had previously before and was unsatisfied with the way they did them. But..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "They don't stand behind their products once sold. I can't eat dinner on my dinner table because ANY warm plate set on the surface (even with a table cloth..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- " Your company came to me and guaranteed they would take a certain amount of money off of my bill because you guys are a supplier I gave them all..."