100% full Not resolved

My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen.In early October we went to the clinic and they told us we would get about 8 sessions.

My mother and I went to about 4 sessions out of the whole 8 sessions. I received no call or email on when my next appointment would be. I decided to call them and unfortunately they would not answer. I started to call them almost everyday for about two weeks.

My mother and I got frustrated at the service and the unreturned phone calls and emails I sent out. Later in November my mother drove up to the clinic to see what was going on and why they were not returning any calls nor emails. She finally saw the sign by their door that left both of us in shock. I put a picture of the sign to the relevant documents and prooves.

All me and my mother and many more cliets want is to get a refund on the sessions we paid for but did not recieve.Thank you.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $850. komonelonas00 is overall dissatisfied with American Laser Skincare and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about american laser skincare laser hair removal at American Laser Skincare was stole money, no refund and need refund or services promised , but reviewer liked friendly staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Laser Skincare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare American Laser Skincare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #928478

a refund which you and most if not all others will NOT receive. bankruptcy is to protect the company since they're unable to pay creditors/vendors etc but not protect customers who paid for services that can no longer be obtained.