American Laser Skincare - Scam and ripped off
My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen.In early October we went to the clinic and they told us we would get about 8 sessions.
My mother and I went to about 4 sessions out of the whole 8 sessions. I received no call or email on when my next appointment would be. I decided to call them and unfortunately they would not answer. I started to call them almost everyday for about two weeks.
My mother and I got frustrated at the service and the unreturned phone calls and emails I sent out. Later in November my mother drove up to the clinic to see what was going on and why they were not returning any calls nor emails. She finally saw the sign by their door that left both of us in shock. I put a picture of the sign to the relevant documents and prooves.
All me and my mother and many more cliets want is to get a refund on the sessions we paid for but did not recieve.Thank you.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Staff was very friendly
What I disliked
- Stole money
- No refund
- Need refund or services promised
- Scammed me
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "...Went for trim.Hair butt length.Girl screwed up and manager had to fix...."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I bought a Milwaukee M12 lantern and it was scratched up. I returned it for an exchange and got back the same lantern with the package stapled back together. This..."
- "I really like this TV. I have owned it for bout 1 year now. The thing was an impulse buy when my Samsung died on me. Didn't know what to..."
- "Allure Flooring - Home Depot. See picture. This is what happened two months after installation. It's even happening in areas that don't have furniture. The wear layer is disappearing and..."