American Laser Skincare - Review about Laser Treatment from Santa Barbara, California
Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA.Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective.
My lip was burnt & all pictures/evidence lost. Earlier this year 2014 decided to try new laser machine & managers discount with complimentary passes on previous treatment areas. I paid in full for my legs and arms in addition expected my previous areas lip, under arm & Brazilian to be serviced. Paid up front & in full on 8/4 had initial visit to do test spot, then got run around.
Called in November with no response I decided to go in the office to schedule in person but found a note on the door. The phone numbers are not in service & website has no info! I've been on the local News, filing BBB, police report & further action necessary for my treatments or refund. This is a horrible for many of us & employees that had no idea.
Please if you read this I welcome any feedback & advice. I want guidance, what to do as I recently was laid off from my job now working part time, no money for a attorney. Would like this resolved, know I'm not alone!
Please help :( NO refund received yet.Email:
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "Rude staff. *** women. Cheap ***. *** made in China grumpy workers. No one around to help. Bathrooms locked. Rude. Nasty. BE READY FOR...... - extreme expectations - no training - low..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."