Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA.Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective.

Related: American Laser Skincare - I want my money back!

My lip was burnt & all pictures/evidence lost. Earlier this year 2014 decided to try new laser machine & managers discount with complimentary passes on previous treatment areas. I paid in full for my legs and arms in addition expected my previous areas lip, under arm & Brazilian to be serviced. Paid up front & in full on 8/4 had initial visit to do test spot, then got run around.

Called in November with no response I decided to go in the office to schedule in person but found a note on the door. The phone numbers are not in service & website has no info! I've been on the local News, filing BBB, police report & further action necessary for my treatments or refund. This is a horrible for many of us & employees that had no idea.

Please if you read this I welcome any feedback & advice. I want guidance, what to do as I recently was laid off from my job now working part time, no money for a attorney. Would like this resolved, know I'm not alone!

Please help :( NO refund received yet.Email:

Lindsaycullom@hotmail.com

Review about: Laser Hair Removal Treatment.

2.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

GihjshpS09

Hi I am a former employee and they owe me money too.You need to go the Delaware bankruptcy court website asap and file a claim.

I think the claim needs to be made against Bellus acquisitions they are the capital investment firm that owned and decided to close ALS in such a *** way.Good luck I hope you get your money back.