American Laser Skincare - Review about Laser Treatment from Santa Barbara, California
Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA.Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective.
My lip was burnt & all pictures/evidence lost. Earlier this year 2014 decided to try new laser machine & managers discount with complimentary passes on previous treatment areas. I paid in full for my legs and arms in addition expected my previous areas lip, under arm & Brazilian to be serviced. Paid up front & in full on 8/4 had initial visit to do test spot, then got run around.
Called in November with no response I decided to go in the office to schedule in person but found a note on the door. The phone numbers are not in service & website has no info! I've been on the local News, filing BBB, police report & further action necessary for my treatments or refund. This is a horrible for many of us & employees that had no idea.
Please if you read this I welcome any feedback & advice. I want guidance, what to do as I recently was laid off from my job now working part time, no money for a attorney. Would like this resolved, know I'm not alone!
Please help :( NO refund received yet.Email:
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..."
- "I will make this short. Stafford branch. i wanted a certain haircut (see photo of model) and they offered me to have it layered. so i went to another..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Purchased the oven new in 2010. Started noticing about a year ago, bubbling and then flaking in the finish around the glass window in the oven door. The..."
- "This company is exactly what everyone says it is......FRAUD. As a true sucker, I purchased $190 dollars for good brass knuckle paperweights only to get bent over and given the..."
- "Tonight's service was horrible as ***. Look at this plate, who the heck serves a dirty dish and have the guts to say it just came off the grill, didn't know..."