American Laser Skincare - Review about Laser Treatment from Santa Barbara, California

Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA.Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective.

My lip was burnt & all pictures/evidence lost. Earlier this year 2014 decided to try new laser machine & managers discount with complimentary passes on previous treatment areas. I paid in full for my legs and arms in addition expected my previous areas lip, under arm & Brazilian to be serviced. Paid up front & in full on 8/4 had initial visit to do test spot, then got run around.

Called in November with no response I decided to go in the office to schedule in person but found a note on the door. The phone numbers are not in service & website has no info! I've been on the local News, filing BBB, police report & further action necessary for my treatments or refund. This is a horrible for many of us & employees that had no idea.

Please if you read this I welcome any feedback & advice. I want guidance, what to do as I recently was laid off from my job now working part time, no money for a attorney. Would like this resolved, know I'm not alone!

Please help :( NO refund received yet.Email:

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Laser Hair Removal Treatment
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #572458 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American Laser Skincare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 13, 2015 #957710

Hi I am a former employee and they owe me money too. You need to go the Delaware bankruptcy court website asap and file a claim. I think the claim needs to be made against Bellus acquisitions they are the capital investment firm that owned and decided to close ALS in such a *** way. Good luck I hope you get your money back.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Laser Skincare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Laser Skincare.
Filing a new complaint about