American Laser Skincare - Only completed a few of my full body treatments that were paid for in FULL!
I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80.My dad paid the amount in full.
He bought the full body package for my sister and I to share. I got the lower half and she got the upper. She didn't even have a chance to use her half. ALS owes us over $3,000!
I have only been treated on my brazilian area 4 times and my legs twice!
I am getting married in December and wanted my body hair gone.Now ALS has ruined that dream by stealing our money!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Owes me money
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Full Body Treatment Package
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..."
- "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Mrs. Mysterious. I gotten an order from Cheddars, they I wouldn't give to anyone. 1 Too greasy no powdered sugar, no butter on the potato and to top It off...."
- "Tim Wallace goes around Mecklenburg County and Charlotte, NC commiting fraud on unsuspecting people. Claims to be licensed HVAC or Plumbing or General Contractors or Electrician. He is none of..."
- "I did NOT knowingly authorize this company to charge my credit card for the amount of 109.90 or knowingly enter into a 14 day trial offer. Their ADVERSTISMENT on their..."