3.0

I paid American Laser Skincare $3000.00 for Matrix Laser treatments that were supposed to tighten the skin on my face and upper arms.After getting two treatments, I realized I was not getting the results I should have.

I let some time go by before I contacted the company due to health problems in my family.

After my father passed away and my life got back to normaI, I called them to discuss my options for switching to other treatments - that's when I found out they had closed.What are my options for getting a refund or getting another company to honor my money paid?

This reviewer shared experience about "prepaid services not received" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with American Laser Skincare. The most disappointing about als ematrix sublative rejuvenation at American Laser Skincare was closed and failed to refund money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Laser Skincare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare American Laser Skincare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments