1.1K views

Any ideas on how to start a class lawsuit?We should get our money back.

Does any one know if the financial office is part of the company?I call them and they told me that they are not (hard to believe since the have american laser as part of their denomination) .

The requested that I continue paying them for the treatment I did no received.

Please, let me know if you have any idea to where to complain in order to start legal steps toward a lawsuit.Somebody should be responsible and I don't understand why do I have to pay for a treatment I did not get.

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1326124

Treatment not for dark skin tone , left scares on my face and neck !!!! Will never ref anyone here , always check a company reviews first !!!!

Tempe, Arizona, United States #1115457

I over heard on TV yesterday that there is some resolution?on the lawsuit but didn't get the details.

Can someone clue me in?I and my granddaughter got screwed!

I paid $7,000 for a full body in 2006/2007 and they kept rescheduling my appointments or canceling them or their lasers weren't working on the days of my appointment...my "warranty" expired and in order to get additional treatments, I'd have to go in and the manager would need to take pics of my hair and submit to corporate.Well, I never heard back and now they are closed!

I still have to shave every day and they stole $7,000 from me!!!I need to sue these ***!

Denver, Colorado, United States #961995

I was floored when I found out that they closed!No warning no call!

Just canceled my appointment and then bam they are gone!

I will not pay on the credit card that I got for this tx since I have NOT finished TX.Super upset about all of this!

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #960138

I filed my dispute with Comenity almost 60 days ago and they still have not resolved it.Obviously I financed my treatments and did not pay in advance.

I received 3 of the 8 treatments I purchased. The individual I spoke to at Comenity (who was NOT in the dispute department) said that most of the services I purchased that I had not received had expired so I was still going to owe money. EXPIRED? I purchased these services in April and July of 2014 and ALSC closed in November.

How are they expired? She also said if I didn't use the treatments I purchased within 60 days, I still owed for them. I tried to explain that the treatments I purchased take a year or more to complete (full leg hair removed, bikini line) and she tried to tell me that just Comenity's "policy".

I would love to join a class-action suit if one comes up.

to Je Denver, Colorado, United States #961997

Who did you file the dispute with? I cannot find any numbers with anyone! Very upsetting they owe me $1200

to Je Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States #970015

I purchased a 1,000 lower leg package.I had a treatment and then went back for another and there was a sign on the door that the clinic had closed.

I paid my account in full 3 weeks before the clinic closed. I also worked with Community and they originally put a $1,000 credit on my account. They have now removed the credit and said that the dispute is more than 60days old and no longer valid. I am furious.

I can't find any way to get in touch with someone at American Laser to request that they provide me with a refund or laser hair removal through another provider.

I am baffled at what a horrible company they turned out to be.Absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Lauren Heatherly

laurenheatherly@gmail.com

Nashua, New Hampshire, United States #940691

I am still own American Laser over $900 but I have to finish the treatment. We need to do something to get our money back refund or lawsuit.

New York, New York, United States #940585

I agree we need to file a lawsuit I'm owed over $800 and need this $ or the services back.

Malibu, California, United States #939610

They owe me $1000 minimum, and I really think we should be filing a class lawsuit against them.