Shepherdstown, West Virginia

Never provide the quality services I deserved for 2200.00. And then they continue to lie and not take accountability. I have been after them for refund that I feel I fairly deserve for extremely poor results both vela shape and face injections. Of which they failed to take pictures. They take your money and that is about it. I have written and been trying to get what I'am owed back. I have written to corporate headquarters and no help. Then a rep from the place calls me and keeps lying anyway about the situation. Just *** me off more. So sick but I will continue to have more justice through media. Bbb does not help on medical. Lawyers too expensive will only take cases worth

More. So folks they got you if you are not happy. They *** of services of quality and excellence in results. I wrote to shareholders, the don't even care.

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

American Laser Skincare

We're very sorry your daughter had anything less than a great experience.We'd certainly like the chance to discuss the situation and how we can help.

We hope you'll email us as well at customerservice@americanlaser.com. Please also include your contact information and a link to your original comment.

Our customer service pros can then reach out promptly.Thank you!

El Segundo, California, United States #590406

I too have a bad experience with American Laser Skincare.They took the money of my teenage girl and they refuse to giver her money back.

My teenager daughter only had the first session and American Laser failed to inform us that she would have sensitive skin if exposed to sun... a high school student is always exposed to sun, especially when involved in sports. American Laser does not take this in consideration and should not be treating minors without fully explaining the "realistics" of the results after the treatment.

My daughter saved her money for years and is now requesting her money back for service she did NOT receive and misleading information.

American Laser Skincare

Hi!We're so sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience.

We strive to ensure that every client has a positive experience with American Laser and would love to talk to you further to get a few details and see how we can help.

If you could please send us an email at customerservice@americanlaser.com that includes your contact information and a link to your original comment, our customer service department will reach out to you promptly.Thank you!