I highly recommend that you do NOT do business with American Laser Center.I signed-up for a package this year and was told it is fully refundable after 6 treatments (if it didn't have any results).

The Clinic Manager told me it was fully refundable and even told me I would receive my refund in 4 weeks. Refund request was denied by management. I spoke to customer service, the new clinic manager, regional manager, director of customer service and left a message for board member. He never called me back, customer service director never called me back, Regional Manager hung-up on me and never called back after I left another voice mail, and they refused to issue my refund.

This company repeatedly showed me they do not care about the customer, by their lack of concern for my request.Customer service director told me they have a difficult time hiring qualified clinic managers, and that clinic manager who sold the package to me was let go from ALC for this reason.

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

If you aren't sucked into getting your first treatment when you sign your package paperwork -- your money IS fully refundable, but ONLY if you do not receive treatment.Once you are treated, even one time, you are not due a refund.

Even if you don't receive treatment, you still owe the company a cancellation fee (stated in your paperwork). That ALC employee lied to you (most do so I'm not surprised), just to make sure you couldn't get a refund.

Turn them into the BBB, although they won't do much.Sorry you got scammed like the thousands of other consumers out there.

how is that a refund policy then? If you sign up, DON'T do any treatments, and it DOESN'T work.. we will refund your money.

That's not a policy, that's common sense.

Misleading customers is a horrible business plan...my prediction: they will all be bankrupt in about 2 years.

I'm glad I found this site, I will find services elsewhere.

I signed up for them too and the contract says what their refund policy is. If you received treatments then you don't get one.