1.5K views

Commenity bank is the lender therefore they are still looking for their payment regardless if we are receiving services or not.You can file a dispute with Commenity bank however Im not sure how far this will get you.

This is what I was told when I called customer service at commenity. As far as writing to the FDIC, this will not work. A class action suit is what we will need to see any kind of reimbursement.

If we use this site as a forum hopefully there will be some kind of a resolution.Keep looking here for updates as I will be contacting a lawyer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Los Angeles County, California, United States #1355994

I see this was originally posted in 2014.Did the class action suit ever get filed?

I'd like to be added to the suit.

Still paying off a $3000 lifetime package, haven't gotten the treatments.plumolive718@gmail.com

Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1352427

My wife went in for treatment and we used Commenity Bank as a loaner but never finished services.Now the collections is calling us.

Please add me to the class suit.

George.rizk2013@gmail.com .the credit report is blemished

Ashland, Massachusetts, United States #1316706

My mother was taken advantage of by this company, and she is on the hook for about $5k.she keeps getting letter from collection agencies about it.

I just got involved, because she is mentally incapable of dealing with it herself. I was unaware of how long this has been going on, so is, or was there a class action suit filed, is it still active, does it seem to be going anywhere, and who do I contact to join it?

Thanks for any info.Ron

Denver, Colorado, United States #1250721

Me too! Jolly13@aol.com

Did anyone file a class lawsuit?

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1068875

Hello All,

I am interesting to join the class action suit.I like to have full refund back.

I ma not satisfied with American Laser Skincare.My e-mail address is kshephard1955@gmail.com...

I paid over $18,000.00 in services not rendered.They opened my credit line and I never used some treatments that were going to be refunded to me since 2009.

My doctor sent a letter to them stopping the treatments and I was supposed to get a refund bu they did not close the credit line.

I have substantial evidence.My email is icorsino85@gmail.com

Long Beach, California, United States #1028030

Angelinarrojas@gmail.com

I paid for services not rendered. I'm interested in a class action suit.

I am filing a dispute form today to Commenity Bank per the customer servicr dept. Few services were rendered before all salons in our area closed without notice and phones were disconnected. Seems appropriate that they should reimburse for ineffectual service, inconvenience, absence of results, and waive the remaining balance on "full body guaranteed unlimited treatments" hair removal services.

to Anonymous #1355995

I am considering filing a report with Comenity. How did your dispute go?