American Laser Skincare - closed doors without notifying paying clients
I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal.Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a sign stating that they suddenly lost their investors, went out of business, and that clients would get an email about refunds for prepaid services.
The sign was posted more than a month ago (11/14) and I was never notified and have not received any email and doubt I ever will. I have attached a photo I took of their sign.
I hate how they made me prepay for in order to "hold my appointment". I guess I should consider myself lucky that I'm only out $145 instead of thousands. I am very sorry for other clients who lost more and for their staff who lost their jobs (probably suddenly).
Still, I am pissed!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stole money
- Need refund or services promised
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- paid for services not received
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Company Liquidation
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "#OmegaXL #Sponsored By taking OmegaXL it has helped to reduce the pain in my shoulders, joints, and knees. Now, I am able to move more freely and OmegaXL is..."
- "I purchased a MoneyPak card to add money to my PaychekPlus card (the card my paycheck loads onto). This card is supposed to be compatible with MoneyPak (according to GreenDot..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."