I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal.Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a sign stating that they suddenly lost their investors, went out of business, and that clients would get an email about refunds for prepaid services.

The sign was posted more than a month ago (11/14) and I was never notified and have not received any email and doubt I ever will. I have attached a photo I took of their sign.

I hate how they made me prepay for in order to "hold my appointment". I guess I should consider myself lucky that I'm only out $145 instead of thousands. I am very sorry for other clients who lost more and for their staff who lost their jobs (probably suddenly).

Still, I am pissed!

Review about: American Laser Skincare Laser Hair Removal.

Reason of review: paid for services not received.

I didn't like: Stole money, Need refund or services promised, No refund, Unprofesional.

Had an Experience with American Laser Skincare?

Comments

Park City, Utah, United States #953888

I agree never worked for me either ...my hair can in darker and thicker.I also call for a next appointment so I could use some of my credit "because my hair removal didn't work so well" and they have went out of business?

Wow .....I feel very ripped off! !! 4 years trying to get results.

...now what ?You think they would have at least made an attempt to contact there "loyal " clients.

Either, A) Laser hair removal is a scam and it doesn't work or B) you have insane amounts of hair to remove.

As I understand it, it does take like 3 passes to really get rid of the hair in the area worked on.But 13 years?

How do you justify that kind of commitment?Did you only go once a year or are you trying to become completely hairless?

to Hairy Streaks #922672

Hey Hairy Streaks, before commenting on something, do a little research so you don’t embarrass yourself, as you just did.This company offers other services in addition to hair removal.

I’d list them, but I’m afraid you wouldn’t know what some of the big words mean (or the little ones for that matter). So stop trolling and find something productive to do.

But please, don’t procreate (you can look that word up on Google if you’re not sure what it means).We don’t need more *** in the world.