I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal.Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a sign stating that they suddenly lost their investors, went out of business, and that clients would get an email about refunds for prepaid services.
The sign was posted more than a month ago (11/14) and I was never notified and have not received any email and doubt I ever will. I have attached a photo I took of their sign.
I hate how they made me prepay for in order to "hold my appointment". I guess I should consider myself lucky that I'm only out $145 instead of thousands. I am very sorry for other clients who lost more and for their staff who lost their jobs (probably suddenly).
Still, I am pissed!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stole money
- Need refund or services promised
- No refund
- Reason of review:
- paid for services not received
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Company Liquidation
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."
- "where do i even begin.. I can start with the fact that they didn't return half my money that I kindly asked for only after Aaron the husband argued with..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."