American laser skincare
I had the ematrix treatments at a cost of $1,000.After the first one, I complained to the company about the huge welts that appeared on my face.
They insisted that it was normal and would fade. After waiting about 8 months, I returned and they said that the second time would be better. It wasn't and the welts came back. Three of them were the size of large peas and stayed on my face for at least 2 months.
It was so embarrasing. I sent a written complaint to the company asking for my money back, but they said I could not have it. I requested the return of the cost of the final two treatments since I did not want to go through the same results of any more treatments. They refused and offered another facial treatment that does not have any permanent results.
My face looks worse than it did in the beginning and now I am stuck with a loss of $1,000 and faced with having to go through 2 more useless and awful treatments!DON'T GO THERE!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I brought my wonderful chow in to be put to sleep one of the hardest things I had to do. She had liver cancer they think I called ahead and..."
- "Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter. Seeing..."
- "Paul Woodward, a financial advisor from Sydney Australia, in my opinion, provided me with a terrible, substandard, reckless, misleading and deceitful financial advice. He was an AXA (AMP) / Sydney..."