American laser skincare
I had the ematrix treatments at a cost of $1,000.After the first one, I complained to the company about the huge welts that appeared on my face.
They insisted that it was normal and would fade. After waiting about 8 months, I returned and they said that the second time would be better. It wasn't and the welts came back. Three of them were the size of large peas and stayed on my face for at least 2 months.
It was so embarrasing. I sent a written complaint to the company asking for my money back, but they said I could not have it. I requested the return of the cost of the final two treatments since I did not want to go through the same results of any more treatments. They refused and offered another facial treatment that does not have any permanent results.
My face looks worse than it did in the beginning and now I am stuck with a loss of $1,000 and faced with having to go through 2 more useless and awful treatments!DON'T GO THERE!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..."
- "Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK . . . . . . The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "My family has been an AT&T client for over 3 years now. When we signed up, me and my wife got iPhone 3GS, while my 10-year old got a..."
- "In 2013 we purchased a sofa, love seat, dining room table and 6 chairs from #American Freight in Orlando FL. We purchased the 5 year warranty and were told it..."
- "we just bought a yorkie poo and had nothing but good results and follow ups from wv puppy during what was a difficult time in our family we had our..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."