American laser skincare

I had the ematrix treatments at a cost of $1,000.After the first one, I complained to the company about the huge welts that appeared on my face.

They insisted that it was normal and would fade. After waiting about 8 months, I returned and they said that the second time would be better. It wasn't and the welts came back. Three of them were the size of large peas and stayed on my face for at least 2 months.

It was so embarrasing. I sent a written complaint to the company asking for my money back, but they said I could not have it. I requested the return of the cost of the final two treatments since I did not want to go through the same results of any more treatments. They refused and offered another facial treatment that does not have any permanent results.

My face looks worse than it did in the beginning and now I am stuck with a loss of $1,000 and faced with having to go through 2 more useless and awful treatments!DON'T GO THERE!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to American Laser Skincare. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about American Laser Skincare.
Filing a new complaint about